Some of the recommended literature is listed below. Other references will be provided in the class.
- Minelli, M., et. al., 2013, Big Data, Big Analytics: Emerging Business Intelligence and Analytic Trends for Today's Businesses, John Wiley & Sons.
- Howson, C., 2013, Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, 2nd Ed., McGraw Hill.
- Boyer, J, et al., 2010, Business Intelligence Strategy: A Practical Guide for Achieving BI Excellence, IBM Corporation.
- Plattner, H., Zeier, A., 2012, In-Memory Data Management, Springer.
- J. Han and M. Kamber, 2006, Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems.
- Turban, E., et al., 2011, Decision Support and Business Intelligence Systems, 9th Ed., Pearson.
- Porter, M. & Heppelmann, J., 2014, How smart, connected products are transforming competition, Harvard Business Review.
- Porter, M. & Heppelmann, J., 2015, How smart, connected products are transforming companies, Harvard Business Review.