* A student gains readiness to act methodically and in goal oriented way in Gynaecological Nursing, maternity nursing and understands the importance of multi professional cooperation.
* She/he recognizes the importance of preventive maternity care to an individual and a family/community.
* A student deepens her/his knowledge about anatomy, physiology and obstetrics and gynaecology. A student trains to promote the health of the family expecting a child.
Sexual and Reproductive health in women´s lifespan
- Special characteristic and principals in Nursing of women
- Preventive health care of family expecting a child
- Childbirth, puerperium, newborn
- Gynaecologigal health problems, preventive and care; for example:
infectious diseases (sexually transmitted diseases)
Pelvic inflammatory disease
Infertility in womens life
Inkontinens as a health problem
Termination of pregnancy
menopause and aging women
Medical treatment in Nursing of women