Creating your first video game course
- Collaborative online course
- Video lectures
- HTML5-based video games
- No coding skills required
- Most of the studying is done online independent of time and place.
- We have a total of two mandatory online sessions, that have a time specified to them:
- *4th of April 2017 15:00 - 18:00 //Kickoff and team building
- *22nd of May 2017 15:00 - 18:00 //Expert review session
During this online course students will learn to create HTML5-based video games. The students get a basic understanding on how to do game graphics, level design and game logic without the need to learn code syntax. The students collaborate online in order to create a working video game as the course work project.
Requirements: A PC running Windows and the free version of Construct 2 and a web connection. All the material for the course is free from digital resources.
This course is done together with several educational institutes:
-Hochschule Magdeburg-Stendal, FH (Germany)
-Tampere University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
-Lapland University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
-University of Lincoln (UK)
-Film University Babelsberg (Germany)