The study unit is based on the Young entrepreneurship program (NY).
During the study unit the student
- Reflects ones own knowhow, skills
- Identifies the possibilities from the business environments
- Forms a team for developing the business idea
- Critically reflects the idea from the customer perspective and learns to understand the customers problem
- Developes a solution for the problem (a business idea)
- Validates the idea in practice
- Understands business logic and makes basis for the business plan
- Forms a marketing plan for the idea
- Reflects IPR issues concerning the problem
- Builds a pitch for the idea.